Tour Guide Packages
Tantalize your taste buds and gain insights into Greek gastronomy with this delicious food walking tour. Learn all about the tastes Athenians cherish and indulge in a bountiful assortment of appetizing sweet and savory local delicacies and drinks with our food-wise guide.
Discover small shops, explore the city’s central food market and find out for yourself what the local food culture is really like.
- Enjoy a walking tour to the city’s most authentic neighborhoods
- Visit the city’s central food market
- Discover unique specialty food stores
- Enjoy a cup of Greek coffee
- Sample a rich selection of sweet and savory local delicacies-enough to replace lunch!
- Learn about the local food culture and gastronomy
- Fun and knowledgeable Insider food specialist
For the average resident of Athens food is much more than simple sustenance. It is a hobby, a topic of conversation, an endless passion.
During our food tour you will get to taste the treats Athenians enjoy as part of their daily routine as well as gain insights into the development of our cooking methods, our recipes and culinary traditions.
You will indulge in mouth-watering sweet and savory delicacies, enough to replace lunch, such as traditional pies, Greek Souvlaki, Loukoumades and cold cuts. We will also enjoy one of Greece’s most famous beverage, the Greek coffee, as well as authentic spirits that are closely interwoven with the Greek lifestyle.
We will be visiting dedicated artisans that have perfected their recipes over the decades, as well as specialized food stores sourcing the best products from all over Greece. A culinary tour would not be complete without a visit to the city’s vibrant central food market where local vendors exhibit their produce from across the country.
With this sense-provoking tour you will discover all of the above with our friendly and knowledgeable food-wise guide. Furthermore, we can assist you with buying whatever tasty souvenirs you may want to take back home.
- 4-hour walking tour
- Sampling of sweet and savory local delicacies –enough to replace lunch
- Greek coffee or herbal tea
- Services of a specialized Insider guide
- All taxes